The following stamps were used:
- 7J94 Spiral Flowered Background
- 7G340 Flowery Tree
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Atlantic CS
- Pistachio CS
- Green Tea CS
- Black Memories Ink
- Vivid! Aqua Ink
- Tombow Marker
- 133 Chartreuse
- 452 Process Blue
- 703 Pink Rose
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Foam Tape
- Ribbon SQQ 17
- Circle Punch 3"
- Circle Punch 2 1/2 "
- Cut 4 x 8" piece of Atlantic CS. Fold in half.
Layer to 4 1/4.. x 4 1/4" piece of Green Tea CS for card base.
- On 4 x 2" piece of Pistachio CS stamp "Spiral
Flowered Background" using Vivid! Aqua Ink. Trim top edge using wave scissors.
Layer to bottom of card base.
- On White CS stamp "Flowery Tree" using Black
Memories Ink. Color as desired.
- Punch out Flowery Tree using 2 1/2" circle punch.
Layer to 3' circle punched ftom Green Tea CS.
- Wrap ribbon around card base. Mount Flowery Tree
over ribbon. Glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page