Once Upon A Time
The following stamps were used:
- 7J94 Spiral Flowered Background
- 7J95 Princess Castle
- 7F401 Horse & Carriage
- 7E652 Once Upon
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Atlantic CS
- Romance CS
- Black Memories Ink
- Rose Bud CB
- Ink Frost White CB Ink
- Vivid! Aqua Ink
- Tombow Marker
- 451 Sky Blue
- 452 Process Blue
- 703 Pink Rose
- 800 Baby Pink
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Foam Tape
- White Embossing Powder
- Clear Embossing Powder
- 4mm Clear Jewels
- Comer Adomer-Graceful Heart
- Oval Punch 3"
- Scalloped Oval Punch 3 1/2 "
- Glue Dots
- Cut 8 x 6 " piece of Atlantic CS. Fold in half for
- On 3 x 5 " piece of Atlantic CS stamp "Princess
Castle" using Frost White CB Ink. Emboss with white embossing powder. Heat set.
- Stamp" Spiral Flowered Backgroumf' below Castle
using Vivid! Aqua Ink. Layer to 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Romance CS that has a
comer punch in top right comer. Layer to card base.
- On White CS stamp" Once Upon A Time" using Rosebud
CB Ink. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Heat set. Layer to 3 1/2 "
scalloped oval punched ftom Romance CS.
- Adhere 3 crystals. Mount to left comer of card
- On White CS stamp "Horse & Carriage" using
Black Memories Ink. Color as desired. Trim and mount to card base.
- Glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page