The following stamps were used:
- 7J93 Stitched Flower Background
- 7F387 Wild Flowers
- 7F388 Tall Grass
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Keylime 5-534
- Mellow Yellow Dot CS
- Lime CB Ink
- Glacier Ice CB Ink
- Paintbox CB - Brights
- Tombow Marker
- Ribbon JD01
- Cloud Stencils
- Flower Punch
- 7mm Crystals
- Glue Dots
- Foam Tape
- Clear Embossing Powder
- 1. Cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Key lime CS. Fold in
halffor card base.
- Cut 4 x 5 1/4. piece of Mellow Yellow Dot CS.
Stamp Stitched Flower Background on left side using Lime CB ink. Attach ribbon
over stamped image and layer to card base.
- . Cut 21/2 x 2 3/4 piece of White CS. Stamp Tall
Grass using lime CB. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Heat set. Stamp Wild
Flowers using Paintbox "Brights" CB. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Heat
- Stencil clouds using Glacier Ice CB ink. Layer to
top of 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Key lime CS.
- Fold bottom 3/4 inch of Key lime CS up over
stamped image. Wrap ribbon around bottom and mount to card base using foam
- Punch a flower from Mellow Yellow Dot CS. Layer
to top of ribbon. Attach crystal to flower using glue dot.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page