A Cute Dog Lives Here
The following stamps were used:
- 7G306 Paw Prints on Our Hearts
- 7F370 A Cute Dog Lives Here
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Pomegranate Cardstock
- Beach Cardstock
- "Sisters" Stripe CS
- Decaf Double Dot CS
- Black Memories Ink
- Chestnut Roan CB Chalk Ink
- Tombow Marker
- 899 Redwood
- 126 Light Olive
- 942 Tan
- 977 Saddle Brown
- 533 Peacock Blue
- 837 Wine Red
- 990 Light Sand
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Foam Tape
- 5/8" Ribbon-Paw Prints
- Dog Bones
- Cut 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Pomegranate CS and fold
in half for card base.
- Cut 3-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Decaf Double Dot CS.
Cut in half diagonally and layer one piece to top right corner of card base.
- Repeat the above using "Sisters" Strips CS. Wrap
with ribbon and layer one piece to bottom left corner of card base.
- Cut 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Beach CS and mount to
card base using foam tape.
- Cut 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 piece of Pomegranate CS. Cut in
half diagonally and layer one piece at upper right corner of Beach CS from step
- Cut 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 pie~e of white CS. Stamp A Cute
Dog Lives Here using black ink and color as desired. Layer to card base.
- Stamp Paw Prillts Oil Our Hearts using Chestnut
Roan Chalk ink. Trim large paw block, layer to Pomegranate CS and mount to card
base using foam tape.
- Add buttons and dog bone and glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page