Best Pet Friend
The following stamps were used:
- 7G306 Paw Prints on Our Hearts
- 7F371 Best Pet Friend
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Beach Cardstock
- "Merry Christmas" Dots CS
- "Sisters" Stripe CS
- Black Memories Ink
- Tombow Marker
- 837 Wine Red
- 991 Light Ochre
- 533 Peacock Blue
- 942 Tan
- 772 Blush
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Foam Tape
- 1/4" Ribbon-SNl4
- Cut 8-1/2 x 5-172 piece of Beach CS and fold in
haIffor card base.
- Cut 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of "Merry Christmas" Dots
CS and layer to upper left comer of card base.
- Cut 3-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Beach CS and layer on
top of "Merry Christmas" Dots at bottom right comer.
- Cut 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of "Sisters" Stripe CS.
Wrap with ribbon and layer to bottom right comer of card base.
- Cut 2-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece or-white CS. Stamp Best
Pet Friend using black ink and color as desired. Layer to Beach CS and mount to
card base using foam tape.
- Stamp Paw Prints on Our Hearts on white CS using
black ink. Trim three small paws and heart blocks, color as desired and layer
each to Beach CS. Layer paws to card base and mount hearts to card base using
- Glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page