The following stamps were used:
- 7G289 Frosty Friends
- 7F341 Christmas Pine
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Pomegranate Cardstock
- Squash Cardstock
- Patch Cardstock
- Black Memories Ink
- Tombow Marker
- N15 Black
- 025 Light Ochre
- 126 Light Olive
- 177 Dark Jade
- 451 Sky Blue
- 847 Crimson
- 947 Burnt Sienna
- Foam Tape
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Glue Dots
- Hole Punch
- Mini Green Brads
- Mini Red Brads
- Mini White Pompom
- Cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of Pomegranate cardstock
and fold in half for card base.
- Cut 5-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Squash cardstock and
layer to center of card base.
- Cut 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Patch cardstock. Punch
holes and insert brads. Mount to left side of card base.
- Cut 3 x 2-1/2 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Frost Friends using black ink and color as desired. Layer t Pomegranate
cardstock and mount to card base.
- Cut 1 x 3-3/4 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Christma Pine using black ink and color as desired. Layer to Patc cardstock and
mount to card base.
- Add Pompom and glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page