The following stamps were used:
- 7G282 Circle Background
- 7E543 Summer Monkey
- 7C371 Thanks a Melon
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Safari Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Bright Polka Dot/Vert Papier
- Black Memories Ink
- Olive Pastel CB Chalk
- Tombow Marker
- 847 Crimson
- 098 Avocado
- 942 Tan
- 990 Light Sand
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Foam Tape
- Cut 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Safari cardstock and
fold in half for card base.
- Cut 5-1/4 x 4 piece of white cardstock and layer
to card base.
- Cut 5 x 3-3/4 piece of Bright Polka Dot and set
- Cut 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Safari Cardstock. Stamp
randomly with Circle Background using Olive Pastel ink. Layer diagonally onto
Bright Polka Dot paper from step 3 and trim edges. Layer all to card base.
- Cut 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Summer Monkey using black ink and color as desired. Layer to black cardstock
and mount to card base.
- Cut 2-3/4 x 1 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Thanks a Melon using Olive Pastel ink, layer to black cardstock and layer to
- Glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page