The following stamps were used:
- 7Hl57 Paw Background
- 7G269 Woof
- 7D328 Faithful Friend
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Pear Cardstock
- Saltillo Cardstock
- Earth Circles Paper
- Black Memories Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Black Color Box
- Tombow Marker
- N95 Cool Gray 1
- 850 Flesh
- Foam Tape
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Cut 6 x 10-1/2 piece of SaltiHo and fold in half
for card base.
- Cut 5-3/4 x 5 piece of Earth Circles paper and
layer to card base.
- Cut 4-1/2 x 2 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Woof using Black Color Box, emboss using clear embossing powder, heat set.
Color & glitter as desired. Layer to 5 x 2-1/2 piece of pear cardstock,
layer to SaltiHo and mount to upper half of card base using foam tape.
- Cut 5-3/4 x 1-1/4 piece of Saltillo cardstock.
Stamp Paw Background using VersaMark ink and mount to card base using foam
- Cut 2-1/4 x 1-1/2 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Faithful Friend using black ink. Layer to pear cardstock and mount to strip of
Paw Background using foam tape.
- Glitter as desired
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page