The following stamps were used:
- 7G267 Coordinating Background
- 7D323 Poodle Purse
- 7B163 Dog-gone Cute
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Petunia Cardstock
- Lily Pad Cardstock
- Anna Griffin Striped
- Anna Griffin Paper
- Black Memories Ink
- Tombow Marker
- 703 Pink Rose
- 076 Green Ochre
- 723 Pink
- N60 Cool Gray 6
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Rectangular Punch
- Cut 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Lily Pad cardstock and
fold in half for card base.
- Cut 5-1/4 x 4 piece of Anna Griffin Striped
paper. Cut 5-1/4 x 2-1/4 piece Anna Griffin Pink paper. Layer the pink paper on
the top half of the striped paper.
- Cut 1-1/2 x 1/2 piece of white paper. Stamp
Don-gone Cute using black ink. Layer to 2 x 3/4 piece of Lily Pad. Punch holes
at each end using Rectangular Punch. Slide ribbon through the holes and wrap it
completely around the Anna Griffin pap! from step 2. Layer to card base.
- Cut 2-3/4 x 2-5/8 piece of Petunia cardstock.
Stam Coordinating Background using black ink. Layer to Lil Pad cardstock and
mount to card base using foam tape.
- Cut 2 x 2-1/4 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Poodle Purj using black ink and color as desired. Layer to cardstoc from step
- Glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber