The following stamps were used:
- 7G267 Coordinating Background
- 7C348 Shoe Shop
- 7D322 Happiness Is ...
- 7D324 A Shoe for Every Occasion
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Sprout Cardstock
- Romance Cardstock
- Black Memories Ink
- Oasis Green VersaMagic
- Tombow Marker
- 192 Asparagus
- 723 Pink
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Foam Tape
- Cut 5-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Sprout cardstock and
fold in half for card base. Stamp Coordinating Background using Oasis Green ink
on front of card.
- Cut 1-1/4 x 2-1/4 piece of White cardstock. Stamp
A Shoe For Every Occasion using black ink and color as desired. Layer to Sprout
and then layer to Romance. Attach ribbon at back of Romance cardstock and mount
to card base using foam tape.
- Cut 2-1/2 x I piece of White cardstock. Stamp Shoe
Shop using black ink and color as desired. Layer to Sprout, layer to Romance,
and mount to card base using foam tape.
- Glitter as desired.
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber