Thanks With Flowers
The following stamps were used:
- 7K82 Lined Background
- 7E456 Thanks with Flowers
- 7C332 Butterfly Square
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Wisteria Cardstock
- Heather CS ;
- Light Turquoise CS
- Serpentine Pearlized CS
- Black Memories Ink
- Lime Pastel CB Chalk Ink
- Turquoise CB Ink
- Tombow Marker
- 133 Chartreuse
- 371 Turquoise
- Foam Tape
- Lavender Stickles
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Deckle Scissors
- Hole Punch
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Blue, White & Lavender Dotted Ribbon
- Blue & Lavender Stitched Ribbon
- .Cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of Wisteria cardstock and
fold in halffor card base.
- Cut 5 x 2-3/4 piece of white cardstock. Stamp
Thanks With Flowers at top of paper using black ink and color as desired. Layer
to piece of Heather cardstock and then to left sIde of card base.
- Cut 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece Of Serpentine Pearlized
cardstock. Stamp Lined Background with solid edge at top using Lime Pastel
chalk. Layer under Thanks With Flowers.
- Stamp Solid Butterfly on white cardstock using
Turquoise ink. Emboss using clear embossing powder and heat set. Trim with
deckle scissors, layer to Heather cardstock, layer to Turquoise cardstock and
mount to card base using foam tape.
- Punch 5 holes along right edge of card front.
Insert ribbons and tie.
- Use Lavender Stickles inside flowers and glitter
These rubber stamp project instructions provided by
Back to rubber stamp page