When Wine Enlivens
The following stamps were used:
- 7J69 Swirly Vines
- 7K75 Harlequin Pattern
- 7E358 When Wine Enlivens
- 7Hl26 Wine Glasses
- Paper & Ink Pads
- White Cardstock
- Purple Velvet Calrlstock
- Iridecent Lavender Cardstock
- Black Memories Ink
- Colorbox Eggplant Ink
- Colorbox Velvet Ink
- Tombow Pens
- 800 Baby Pink
- 093 Lime
- 757 Port Red
- 727 Plum
- Cranberry Ice Embossing Powder
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Foam Tape
- 3/4" Square Punch
- Cut and fold 8 x 5-1/4 piece of Iridescent Lavender cardstock. Stamp
edges with Swirly Vines using Eggplant ink and layer to piece of5-1/2 x 4-1/4
Purple Velvet cardstock.
- Cut 3-3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Iridescent Lavender card stock. Stamp
Harlequin Pattern using Eggplant ink, emboss using Cranberry Ice embossing
powder and heat set. Layer to piece of Purple Velvet cardstock and mount to
card base using foam tape.
- On separate piece of white cardstock, stamp Wine Glasses, color as
desired and trim.
- Punch out four square punches from Purple Velvet cardstock. Mount one
wine glass to each square using foam tape. Layer all four pieces to card base.
- Cut 2-1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of white cardstock. Stamp When Wine Enlivens
using black ink. Layer to piece of Purple Velvet cardstock and mount to card
using foam tape.
- Glitter Wine Glasses as desired.
Back to rubber stamp page